Meeting at Constantia Nek to shuttle over to the cable station from where we will take the first cable car of the day up to the top. From the upper cable station we walk across the top of Table Mountain to come down at Constantia Nek again.
1. Please book on Meetup - see link below. Once I have confirmation that you have bought your ticket I will add your name to the going list.
2. Please purchase your cable car ticket online at https://www.tablemountain.net
Ticket prices R50 for people over 60, everyone else pays R200 for a one way ticket.
3. Bring at least 2 litres water, snacks, lunch, sunblock, duct tape, facemasks and R30 guest fee if not a member of Meridian Hiking Club.
4. Please do wear hiking boots or similar sturdy footwear and layered clothing. Make sure your cellphone battery is fully charged for the day.
5. Keep in mind this is a long hike that requires a fair amount of fitness and stamina and will be done at a fairly brisk pace.