Event date 13 - 16 February 2021
Two places sharing still available
Book now and pay your deposit before 26 November 2020, only 10 places, three days guided hiking (45km) and half a day of kayaking (4km), on a coastal slackpacking trail on the southern Cape coast
Feb 13 to 16, 2021, R6 400 pp sharing and R6 900 pp single room.
- Difficulty: Average to easy with the first day the longest
- Accommodation: Four nights’ chalet / guest house type, with bedding supplied
- Meals: All meals and snacks along the trail supplied
- Walk through a variety of fynbos, coastal vegetation, rock formations and a melkhout tree forest
- Visit an olive farm, with a tasting
Local transport and transfer of kit included in the package
- To secure your place, pay a deposit of 50% before Tuesday November 24 and state food preference, halaal, vegetarian, and if you can share transport to the start (220km one-way, about R?? Total shared).
- Meridian bank details Nedbank, Claremont Branch, code: 104609, current account no: 1046348396 Send proof of payment to email@example.com